Keys for Predictably Fabricating Complete Dentures is organized by The Dawson Academy and will be held from Jan 23 - 25, 2020 at The Dawson Academy, St. Petersburg, Florida, United States of America. This conference has been approved for a maximum of 20 CE points.
General Dentists, Prosthodontists
Rehabilitating the edentulous patient with complete dentures can be a daunting task for most.
There are two common reasons for this feeling:
• The predictability of comfort, esthetics and/or function is not as easily achieved as it is with the fixed restorative cases.
• Dental school education, unfortunately, has fallen short of teaching sound removable prosthodontic principles.
This denture course is designed to review basic removable prosthodontic principles and techniques so that the dentist will have a higher level of confidence when making his/her next set of complete dentures. Understanding where the teeth need to be esthetically, functionally and phonetically is paramount for success whether it be conventional complete dentures, immediate dentures or a setup trying for an implant-supported prosthesis.
Through case examples and hands-on exercises, students will learn a step by step process for fabricating predictable and comfortable complete dentures.
• Examine the anatomy to support a complete denture
• Impression techniques for conventional and immediate dentures
• Appropriately contour wax rims
• Determine the vertical dimension
• Record-centric relation with wax rims
• Understand complete denture occlusion
• Communication techniques with the laboratory
• Key steps for the delivery of comfortable dentures
• Help patients understand the value of complete dentures as interim prostheses
• Transition a patient with a failing dentition
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $5,395.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news