Introduction to OB/GYN Ultrasound - Live Course
Introduction to OB/GYN Ultrasound - Live Course is organized by Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute (GCUS) Inc. and will be held from Nov 12 - 13, 2020 at Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute, St Petersburg, Florida, United States of America.
Sonographers, physicians, physician assistants, nurse midwives, nurse practitioners, and other medical professionals involved in performing OB-GYN ultrasound examinations. Participants may include (but are not limited to) those involved with: OB-GYN, family practice, endocrinologists, internal medicine, and emergency medicine.
Introduction to Ob/Gyn Ultrasound - Live Course:
• The Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute designates this live activity for a maximum of 15.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
• Approved by the American College of Emergency Physicians for a maximum of 15.00 hour(s) of ACEP Category I credit(s).
Ultrasound Imaging Fundamentals: The Basics - Online Video:
The Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Introduction to OB/GYN Ultrasound Live Training Course is taught by leading OB/GYN ultrasound experts and covers transabdominal and endovaginal GYN scan techniques well as OB applications. Extensive hands-on skills training is provided with an industry low 3:1 participant to faculty hands-on scan ratio allowing the participant to immediately integrate the skills learned into clinical practice. The course includes lectures, interactive case studies and scanning workshops. All topics covered are based on AIUM, ACR, and ACOG ultrasound practice guidelines.
Combine the OB-GYN course with the 3-day Abdominal/Primary Care Ultrasound program for to expand your diagnostic skills and patient services. The combined course option provides a tuition discount and cost-savings with travel expenses
• Imaging Fundamentals
• GYN Anatomy
• Scan Protocol (TAS & TV)
• GYN Pathology/Case Studies
• First Trimester Ultrasound & Case Studies
• Fetal Survey & Biometry
• Placenta, Cervix, BPP & Twins
• Fetal Abnormalities
• Increase the participants’ knowledge to better perform and/or interpret gynecology and obstetrical ultrasound examinations.
• Demonstrate proper transducer manipulation and system optimization to produce diagnostic images.
• Demonstrate routine scan protocols for performing transabdominal & endovaginal GYN scanning.
• Outline routine scan protocols for performing 1st, 2nd, and 3rd trimester obstetric ultrasound exams.
• State the normal and abnormal imaging characteristics of the ovaries and uterus and differentiate commonly seen pathology.
• List the indications and ultrasound findings for suspicion of an ectopic pregnancy.
• Identify normal fetal anatomy and perform biophysical profile.
• Apply appropriate measurement techniques to assess fetal dates and appropriate fetal development.
• Recognize commonly seen fetal abnormalities and their corresponding ultrasound imaging characteristics.
• Increase confidence to incorporate protocols, scan techniques, and interpretation criteria to improve diagnostic/treatment accuracy.
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Advance Fee||13 Oct,2020||USD 1,975.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news