International Conference on Neuro-Diagnosis and Therapeutics (NeuroDT) is organized by Research Fringe and will be held from Nov 16 - 17, 2020 at Orlando, Florida, United States of America.
The future of better healthcare for patients suffering from Neurological disorders depends upon early diagnosis so that the treatment can be started in the initial stage of the disease. The prognosis of the disease will not only save the patient from the suffering but also save a ton of money that is spent on Healthcare annually.
The treatment of neurological conditions mainly depends on the existing diagnostic and therapeutic options. The international conference on Neuro-Diagnosis and Therapeutics will highlight the current diagnosis and therapeutics option and the challenges related with them. The border section of the program will discuss about the research that can be translated into better healthcare practice for patients suffering from neurological conditions.
• Neuroscience and Artificial Intelligence
• Molecular Neuroscience and Neurodegeneration
• Neurometabolic Disorders
• Neuromuscular Disorders
• Neuropharmacology and Neurochemistry
• Neuroimaging and Neuroplasticity
• Neural networks and Computational Neuroscience
• Cognitive Neuroscience. Psychology and Psychiatry
• Alzheimers, Dementia, Epilepsy and Parkinsons Diseases
• Brain stroke, Injury and Behavioral neuroscience
• Treatments in Neurological disorders
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||+44-(0)-208-638-5556|
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Delegate Early Fee||15 Nov,2020||USD 945.00|
|Academics/Government/Non-Profit Early Fee||15 Nov,2020||USD 799.00|
|Industry/Organization Early Fee||15 Nov,2020||USD 849.00|
|Student Early Fee||15 Nov,2020||USD 299.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news