International Conference on Neuro-Diagnosis and Therapeutics (NeuroDT) is organized by Research Fringe and will be held from May 04 - 05, 2020 at Barcelo Aran Mantegna, Rome, Lazio, Italy.
The future of better healthcare for patients suffering from Neurological disorders depends upon early diagnosis so that the treatment can be started in the initial stage of the disease. The prognosis of the disease will not only save the patient from the suffering but also save a ton of money that is spent on Healthcare annually.
The treatment of neurological conditions mainly depends on the existing diagnostic and therapeutic options. The international conference on Neuro-Diagnosis and Therapeutics will highlight the current diagnosis and therapeutics option and the challenges related with them. The border section of the program will discuss about the research that can be translated into better healthcare practice for patients suffering from neurological conditions.
• Advance Imaging Techniques
• Biomarkers for Alzheimer's Disease and other Neurodegenerative Diseases
• Advanced Neuroimaging for Brain Neoplasm
• Diagnostics and Therapeutic Neuroradiology
• Multi-modality Neuroimaging Studies
• Ischemic Stroke: Diagnosis and Therapeutics Case Studies
• Biomarkers Studies for Neuro-Disorders
• Addressing Current Challenges in Neuroimaging
• Future of Neuro-Diagnosis and Therapeutics
• Artificial Intelligence, 3 D Printing and Virtual Reality: Implementations, Scope and Limitations
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||44-(0)-208-638-5556
April 29, 2020
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Academics / Government/ Non-profit - Early Bird Price||05 May,2020||USD 799.00|
|Delegate - Early Bird Price||04 May,2020||USD 945.00|
|Industry/ Organization - Early Bird Price||04 May,2020||USD 849.00|
|Student - Early Bird Price||04 May,2020||USD 299.00|