International Conference on Neuro-Diagnosis and Therapeutics
International Conference on Neuro-Diagnosis and Therapeutics (NeuroDT) is organized by Research Fringe and will be held from Nov 16 - 17, 2020 at Orlando, Florida, United States of America.
The future of better healthcare for patients suffering from Neurological disorders depends upon early diagnosis so that the treatment can be started in the initial stage of the disease. The prognosis of the disease will not only save the patient from the suffering but also save a ton of money that is spent on Healthcare annually.
The treatment of neurological conditions mainly depends on the existing diagnostic and therapeutic options. The international conference on Neuro-Diagnosis and Therapeutics will highlight the current diagnosis and therapeutics option and the challenges related with them. The border section of the program will discuss about the research that can be translated into better healthcare practice for patients suffering from neurological conditions.
• Neuroscience and Artificial Intelligence
• Molecular Neuroscience and Neurodegeneration
• Neurometabolic Disorders
• Neuromuscular Disorders
• Neuropharmacology and Neurochemistry
• Neuroimaging and Neuroplasticity
• Neural networks and Computational Neuroscience
• Cognitive Neuroscience. Psychology and Psychiatry
• Alzheimers, Dementia, Epilepsy and Parkinsons Diseases
• Brain stroke, Injury and Behavioral neuroscience
• Treatments in Neurological disorders
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
Scientific Poster : View Poster
Orlando, Florida, United States Of America
At Nominal Fares
Find Low Cost
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine