This conference has been CANCELLED.
Internal Medicine for Primary Care: Endo/OB/Rheum/Vasc is organized by Medical Education Resources (MER) and will be held from May 21 - 24, 2020 at Atlantis Paradise Island, Nassau, New Providence, Bahamas.
This program is targeted to office-based primary care providers and other health professionals with updates in primary care medicine
Medical Education Resources designates this live activity for a maximum of 16 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
ABIM MOC Recognition:
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 16 (part II) MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program.
American Academy of Family Physicians:
This Live activity, Internal Medicine for Primary Care, with a beginning date of May 21, 2020, has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 16 Prescribed credits by the American Academy of Family Physicians.
American Osteopathic Association:
These programs are approved for 16 hours in Category 2-A by the American Osteopathic Association.
American College of Emergency Physicians:
This program is approved by the American College of Emergency Physicians for a maximum of 16 hours of ACEP Category I credit.
American Academy of Physician Assistants:
Physician assistants may receive a maximum of 16 hours of Category I credit for completing this program.
• This CE activity provides 16 contact hours of continuing nursing education.
• This activity is designated for 5.5 ANCC pharmacotherapeutic contact hours.
MER designates this continuing education activity for 16 contact hours (1.6 CEUs) of the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education.
Topics May Include:
• Addiction Medicine
• Allergy & Immunology
• Ear, Nose & Throat
• Emergency Medicine
• Infectious Diseases
• Men’s Urology
• Neck & Spine
• Palliative Care
• Sports Medicine
• Vascular Medicine
Upon completion of this program, participants should be better able to:
• Review strategies to effectively council women prior to conception as well as monitor for preexisting disease and potential complications in pregnancy
• List commonly used medications that could potentially cause complications during pregnancy and lactation
• Diagnose and tailor treatment strategies for Type 2 diabetes
• Review the diagnostic criteria and therapeutic approaches to osteoporosis and other calcium related disorders
• Discuss current diagnostic and treatment approaches to thyroid disorders
• Define the spectrum of maladies included in peripheral vascular disease
• Describe the evaluation and treatment of venous thrombosis
• Discuss presentation and interventional treatment of stroke patients as well as the swelling and ulcers of dysvascular limbs
• Evaluate and treat fibromyalgia
• Utilize current evidence to design treatment strategies for inflammatory arthritis and osteoarthritis
To provide updates in primary care medicine to office based providers
|Contact No. :||303-798-9682,
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physicians - Early Fee||20 Mar,2020||USD 995.00|
|Physicians - Regular Fee||20 May,2020||USD 1095.00|
|Non-Physician - Early Fee||20 Mar,2020||USD 895.00|
|Non-Physician - Regular Fee||20 May,2020||USD 995.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news