Intense Endodontics: A 2 Day Hands-on Workshop is organized by Essential Dental Seminars (EDS) and will be held from Sep 25 - 26, 2020 at Hands-On Dental Education Center (HODEC), South Hackensack, New Jersey, United States of America.
17 Upon course completion
This intensive two-day hands-on participation workshop teaches differences between traditional, rotary NiTi, and reciprocating endodontic techniques. Learn procedures for stress free, safer, more time efficient and far less costly endodontics. The dentist will experience the elimination of hand fatigue, canal distortion and instrument separation while learning how to save on procedural costs.
Goals and Objectives:
• Select procedures to assist in finding root canals
• After completing the hands-on instrumentation of narrow canals, you will be able to describe the successful instrumentation process
• Identify how to properly use ultrasonic instruments during the endodontic procedure
• List the step-by-step techniques for successful root canal treatment
• Properly select when to endodontically treat teeth, with or without posts
• Understand how to use microscopes in Endodontics
• Summarize pain management in complex tooth pain scenarios
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Course Fee||24 Sep,2020||USD 1,695.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news