"Innovations in Primary Care Optometry" is organized by Dr. Travel Seminars, LLC and will be held from Feb 15 - 22, 2020 at MS Symphony of the Seas, Miami, Florida, United States of America. This Course has been approved for a maximum of 16 CE.
This program will provide a comprehensive overview of clinical optometric care. Courses will cover ocular surface disease, pharmacology, glaucoma, inflammatory eye disease, surgical eye care and practice management. The courses will offer case studies to illustrate didactic information and offer an evidence-based approach to disease management.
Courses will include how to create a dry eye center of excellence with tips on demographics, equipment acquisition and staffing. Additional courses will provide insight into pre- and post-operative management of surgical patients as well as medical management of ocular inflammation.
Courses (Topics subject to change):
• Dry Eye That's Not Dry Eye
• Advances in Ocular Surface Disease: Treating Dry Eye
• Ocular Inflammation
• How to Develop a Dry Eye Center
• Glaucoma Surgery: Trabs to MIGs
• Inflamma-story: The Role of Inflammation
• The Impact of Oral Medications on Ocular Surface Disease
• Management of Laser Surgery in Primary Care Optometry
* Discounted fee based upon purchase with vacation package. If purchased separately, please add $400 to the fee.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Optometrist Seminar Fee*||14 Feb,2020||USD 695.00|
|Optician Seminar Fee*||14 Feb,2020||USD 495.00|
|Students, Residents, and Office Personnel Seminar Fee*||14 Feb,2020||USD 145.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news