Inaugural Miami Cancer Institute Summit of the Americas on Immunotherapies for Hematologic Malignancies is organized by Baptist Health South Florida and will be held from Jan 24 - 25, 2020 at The Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove, Miami, Miami, Florida, United States of America.
Who Should Attend:
• Radiation Oncologists
• Palliative Care Staff
• Medical Oncologists
• Hematology Nurses
• And other allied health care professionals interested in the treatment of patients with hematologic malignancies.
Given the increasing frequency of hematologic malignancies, complexities of treatments with novel agents and particularly with immunotherapeutic approaches, there is a need for oncologists, hematologists, oncology nurses and pharmacists to engage in thoughtful discussions with experts in these fields. In addition, there is emerging data about the biology of these malignancies impacting optimal management of patients with these disorders. Clinical decision making and management, therefore, have become more complex.
This one-and-a-half-day summit has been designed to provide an overview and opportunity to learn about the most recent advances in the treatment of leukemia, lymphoma, multiple myeloma and stem cell transplantation by novel immunotherapies and treatment combinations. Updates on evolving immunologically and molecular-based system therapies will be profiled and discussed.
Upon completion of this summit, participants should be better able to:
• Summarize the evolving therapeutic strategies in the treatment of hematologic malignancies.
• Provide an update of new molecular and immunological treatments being developed for these diseases.
• Discuss the rationale for new targeted diagnostic and therapeutic strategies for lymphoma, myeloma and leukemia.
• Review the role and timing of hematopoietic cell transplantation and potential combinations of immunotherapeutic treatment options.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||305-596-6534
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physicians (M.D., D.O., Psy.D., Ph.D.) fee||27 Dec,2019||USD 325.00|
|Other Healthcare Professionals fee||27 Dec,2019||USD 165.00|
|Baptist Health Employees fee||27 Dec,2019||USD 55.00|
|Fellows/Residents fee||27 Dec,2019||USD 95.00|