3rd Global Bioprocessing, Bioanalytics and ATMP Manufacturing Congress is organized by Global Engage Ltd and will be held from May 18 - 19, 2020 at Dublin, Leinster, Ireland.
With more than 30 presentations given over two days, leaders in biopharmaceutical production will explore the latest technologies and manufacturing strategies for next-generation biologics and advanced therapies. This meeting focuses on key challenges within the field, evaluating innovative solutions such as continuous bioprocessing, SUTs, data integrity, PAT and the implementation of industry 4.0, all of which aim to increase the efficiency and yield of therapeutic production whilst maintaining high-quality standards. Once again, this meeting will also feature a track dedicated to the manufacturing of cell and gene therapies, exploring both the regulatory and manufacturing challenges of these complex products.
How you will benefit:
• Innovative vaccine development and automated formulations
• The implementation of single use systems
• Upstream process development for novel therapeutics
• Complex purification technologies and automated continuous processing
• Change control strategies and the QbD approach
• Analytical considerations for the manufacture of cell and gene therapies
• The regulation of next-generation biologics
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||+44 (0)1865 849841
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|