This conference has been POSTPONED to May 2021.
The revised dates will be updated soon after they are confirmed.
3rd Global Bioprocessing, Bioanalytics and ATMP Manufacturing Congress is organized by Global Engage Ltd and will be held from Sep 07 - 08, 2020 at Castleknock Hotel, Dublin, Leinster, Ireland.
With more than 30 presentations given over two days, leaders in biopharmaceutical production explore the latest technologies and manufacturing strategies for next-generation biologics and advanced therapies. This meeting focuses on key challenges within the field, evaluating innovative solutions such as continuous bioprocessing, SUTs, data integrity, PAT and the implementation of industry 4.0, all of which aim to increase the efficiency and yield of therapeutic production whilst maintaining high-quality standards. Once again, this meeting features a track dedicated to the manufacturing of cell and gene therapies, exploring both the regulatory and manufacturing challenges of these complex products.
How you will benefit:
The 2020 speaker panel is assembled from leaders in biopharmaceutical production and will ensure that you walk away with an increased understanding of novel manufacturing techniques and technologies.
• Learn about biomanufacturing strategies to meet the needs of multiple modalities in biologics
• Discover how high-performance simulation algorithms can optimise bioprocessing Operations
• Understand what the regulatory expectations and challenges are
• Explore how you can continue the evolution of vaccine development and manufacturing for the future.
• Find out What new analytical technologies could be used to develop viral vector production
• Create a CMO selection process and criteria for successful project implementation
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
May 01, 2020
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Industry Fee||06 Sep,2020||EUR 1,499.00|
|Academic/Hospital/NFP Fee||06 Sep,2020||EUR 599.00|
|Solution Provider Fee||06 Sep,2020||EUR 1,899.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news