GI-Oncology 2020 - 16th Interdisciplinary Update is organized by MCI Deutschland GmbH. The symposium is held from Jun 06, 2020 at RheinMain CongressCenter, Wiesbaden, Hessen, Germany.
The symposium addresses organ-related topics, converging on advanced molecular therapy stratification, contemporary therapies, innovations, and controversies in gastroenterological oncology.
6 Reasons for Your Participation:
• Meet experts
○ Oncologists, surgeons, radiologists, and radiotherapists meet leading scientists and physicians in the field.
• Experience future trends
○ Discuss new challenges and future trends shortly after the ASCO Annual Meeting 2019.
• Interactive learning
○ Gain from the proven mix of expert lectures, TED votes, and discussions.
• Interdisciplinary exchange
○ Acquaint yourself about contemporary developments and perspectives.
• Remove networks
○ Profit from the knowledge and experience of your colleagues and exchange findings in discussions.
• Optimal preparation
○ As a pre-registered participant, you can download an abstract volume with the most significant contents as key slides and/or abstracts before the congress.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||+49 89 549096-77
+49 89 549096-81
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Participation full-paying - Conference Fee||05 Jun,2020||EUR 60.00|
|Participation reduced - Conference Fee||05 Jun,2020||EUR 30.00|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Participation full-paying - Early Fee||01 Apr,2020||EUR 50.00|
|Participation reduced - Early Fee||01 Apr,2020||EUR 25.00|
Radisson Blu Schwarzer Bock Hotel Wiesbaden,
Wiesbaden, Hessen, Germany 65183,
+49 611 1550
Mercure Hotel Wiesbaden City,
Wiesbaden, Hessen, Germany 65185 ,
+49 611 1620
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news