APP & Nurse Preceptorship Course is organized by Gastrointestinal Health Foundation (GiHF) and will be held on Feb 01, 2020 at Palmer Commons, Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States of America.
This activity is designed for gastroenterology nurse practitioners, physician assistants and nurses from community-based practices.
A maximum of 18.25 contact hours may be earned for successful completion of this activity.
This program is accredited for 18.25 contact hours. Program ID #5790.
This activity has been reviewed by the AAPA Review Panel and is compliant with AAPA CME Criteria. This activity is designated for 18.25 AAPA Category 1 CME credits. PAs should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation.
The primary goal of the educational activities proposed in this document is to encourage the application of the latest advances in evidence-based medicine to achieve improved outcomes for patients with IBD.
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
• Discuss the pathophysiology and current diagnostic strategies for IBD
• Describe current management options for patients with IBD
• Discuss the psychosocial impact of IBD and strategies for providing psychosocial support to patients and their families
• Improve competence in caring for patients with IBD
• Recognize barriers to optimal IBD treatment
• Incorporate practical tools to manage access barriers and facilitate timely approval of therapies in IBD
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||973-520-1805
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Course Fee||31 Jan,2020||Free|