Enhanced Endodontics Course is organized by ADA NSW Centre for Professional Development and will be held on Oct 09, 2020 at St leonards, New South Wales, Australia.
CPD Hours: 6.5
Pivotal technologic advancements practically applied for better endodontic outcomes.
Contemporary endodontics has seen unprecedented advances in diagnostic imaging, instruments, and materials. These advancements have led to evidence-validated improvements in endodontic treatment outcomes.
This course will show participants how to effectively integrate important technologic advancements into daily practice to improve endodontic treatment outcomes. Advances in endodontic imaging, instrumentation, root canal disinfection, root filling, and materials will be discussed.
Clinical techniques will be demonstrated via microscope assisted clinical video. This course includes an extensive hands-on component for the participants.
Operating microscopes will be available for all hands-on exercises.
• Predictable techniques for obtaining high quality 2D endodontic radiographs utilising the most clinically-relevant film/sensor holders for all situations.
• The role of high-resolution CBCT (3D) imaging in endodontic diagnosis and treatment planning: A new standard of care.
• Modern paradigms in endodontic access and directed dentine conservation.
• Advanced NiTi file systems: how to best use controlled memory (CM) NiTi rotary files for superior clinical results (hands-on).
• Strategies to enhance endodontic irrigation to achieve more thorough disinfection of complex root canal anatomy (hands-on).
• How to consistently produce high quality root fillings using thermoplastic obturation techniques (hands-on)
• Calcium silicate based materials (MTA and bioceramics) in endodontic obturation, perforation repair and vital pulp therapy.
• Know how to successfully image any part of the dentition.
• Apply CBCT (3D) imaging to facilitate endodontic diagnosis and treatment.
• Understand the principles of dentine conservation in modern endodontics and how this can enhance long-term tooth survival.
• Understand the advantages, principles, and practical aspects of controlled memory (CM) NiTi file systems.
• Apply strategies and techniques to enhance endodontic irrigation and obturation.
• Understand the applications of MTA and bioceramics in modern endodontics.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Non-Member Fee||08 Oct,2020||USD 1,188.00|
|Dentists Member Fee||08 Oct,2020||USD 990.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news