Design & Create Aesthetic Restorations is organized by Centre for Advanced Professional Practices (CAPP) and will be held on Feb 21, 2020 at CAPP Training Institute, Dubai, United Arab Emirates. This course has been approved for a maximum of 7 CE Credits.
To provide a deeper understanding of the how to design and create aesthetic restorations and improve your patient’s smile.
An all-day programme which includes techniques of assessing a smile and carrying out trials and mock-ups before committing your patient or yourself to treatment. Techniques for single and multiple tooth restorations cover the choice of materials and procedures to offer options to your patients to manage predictable changes the colour and shape of teeth. Includes non-invasive adhesive techniques as well as veneers. Focus is on the Destination Dentistry approach: design first the build to that, minimising tooth reduction and maximising outcomes. Part seminar with a lot of hands-on.
• To provide education on smile analysis and trial techniques
• To teach dentists how to manage tooth aesthetics using contemporary materials to restore aesthetics and function.
• To discuss techniques to obtain optimised tooth preparations to balance MI with best outcomes
• To be able to make and use provisional restorations
By the end of this course, participants should:
• be able to assess a smile and design changes
• understand the options to show patients the design options beforehand
• be able to design a smile, test the design, provide provisional restorations to evaluate the outcome before delivery
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||+971 4 347 6747,
+971 50 4243072
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|