Dental Management of Sleep Apnea & Snoring is organized by Sleep Group Solutions (SGS) and will be held from Jan 24 - 25, 2020 at Embassy Suites by Hilton Washington DC Chevy Chase Pavilion, Washington, Dist of Col, United States of America. This course has been approved for a maximum of 16 CEU.
This is a MUST attend for any dental office that is looking to implement a Sleep Protocol, or learn how to increase existing Sleep revenues.
● Sleep 101 – sleep stages, disorders and the need for sleep apnea treatment
● Sleep apnea symptoms/clinical issues
● Improving Case Acceptance - Treating snoring and sleep apnea in a dental office.
● Prepare overnight home sleep study for select course attendees
● Hands on with Pharyngometer / Rhinometer for airway testing
● Working with Sleep Physicians and Building relationships with local MD’s
● Download previous night’s Home Sleep Tests study and review study data and sleep report with class
● Dental Sleep Medicine step-by-step protocol flow chart
● Oral Appliance Pro’s & Con’s: Dorsal, Herbst, EMA, TAP, Panthera, and SomnoMed
● Case presentations and How to Market a Sleep Practice
● Review of the latest codes, fees, procedures with medical billing and Medicare.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||1-888-608-4965
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Doctor Fee||23 Jan,2020||USD 1195.00|
|Additional Staff Member Fee||23 Jan,2020||USD 395.00|
Embassy Suites by Hilton Washington DC Chevy Chase Pavilion
4300 Military Rd NW
Washington, Dist of Col, United States of America
Embassy Suites by Hilton Washington DC Chevy Chase Pavilion,
4300 Military Rd NW,
Washington, Dist of Col, United States of America 20015,