Dental Management of Sleep Apnea & Snoring is organized by Sleep Group Solutions (SGS) and will be held from Mar 27 - 28, 2020 at Reliable Dental Lab, Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America. This course has been approved for a maximum of 16 CEU.
This is a MUST attend for any dental office that is looking to implement a Sleep Protocol, or learn how to increase existing Sleep revenues.
● Sleep 101 – sleep stages, disorders and the need for sleep apnea treatment
● Sleep apnea symptoms/clinical issues
● Improving Case Acceptance - Treating snoring and sleep apnea in a dental office.
● Prepare overnight home sleep study for select course attendees
● Hands on with Pharyngometer / Rhinometer for airway testing
● Working with Sleep Physicians and Building relationships with local MD’s
● Download previous night’s Home Sleep Tests study and review study data and sleep report with class
● Dental Sleep Medicine step-by-step protocol flow chart
● Oral Appliance Pro’s & Con’s: Dorsal, Herbst, EMA, TAP, Panthera, and SomnoMed
● Case presentations and How to Market a Sleep Practice
● Review of the latest codes, fees, procedures with medical billing and Medicare.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||1-888-608-4965|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Doctor Fee||26 Mar,2020||USD 1195.00|
|Additional Staff Member Fee||26 Mar,2020||USD 395.00|