Cognitive behavioural therapy: Level 2 for occupational therapy (Sep 18 - 19, 2020)
Cognitive behavioural therapy: Level 2 for occupational therapy is organized by Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists (CAOT) / Association canadienne des ergotherapeutes (ACE) and will be held from Sep 18 - 19, 2020 at Richmond, British Columbia, Canada.
This workshop is intended for occupational therapists who have completed previous training in CBT (which may include the workshop "Cognitive behavioural therapy: Level 1 for occupational therapy") and who have experience using CBT skills in their occupational therapy practice.
This two-day practical workshop is intended for occupational therapists who wish to further their cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) skills and increase their confidence in using CBT in their occupational therapy practice. Self-reflection, lecture, small group discussion and hands-on practice opportunities will be utilized to assist you in becoming more reflective about your CBT knowledge and skills, as well as developing more advanced CBT knowledge and skills.
By the end of this workshop, you will:
• Become equipped to address challenges encountered in applying basic CBT skills in your occupational therapy practice.
• Increase your confidence in using CBT in your occupational therapy practice.
• Be more self-reflective about your CBT knowledge and skills.
• Begin to understand supervision and CBT.
Areas of practice:
• Mental health, cognitive, neurological and neuromuscular, musculoskeletal, general physical health, vocational rehabilitation
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||1-800-434-2268 ext. 222
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Non Member - Early Fee||24 Jun,2020||USD 750.00|
|CAOT Member and Associates - Early Fee||24 Jun,2020||USD 500.00|