This conference has been CANCELLED.
Cochlear Implant (CI) 2020 is organized by American Cochlear Implant (ACI) Alliance. The symposium is held from Mar 18 - 21, 2020 at Hyatt Regency Orlando, Orlando, Florida, United States of America.
The session offers pannel discussions, podium and poster presentations. It features the controversies in cochlear implementation. The scientific committee has produced the topics which expand the indications for cochlear implantation and they include,
- Candidacy for cochlear implementation - Determining the benefits
- Surgical considerations - Treating patients with Hearing loss
- Mapping - Consideration of patient and device variables
- Aural Rehabilitation - Setting treatment targets for individual patients
- Objective measures- Behavioral Evaluation
- Postoperative outcomes - Exhibiting the outcomes of Expanded Indications
- Practice Management - Cochlear Implant Program with the face of Expanding Indication
The scientific gathering is a thought-provoking and informative meeting
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news