Primary Care CME at The Charter is organized by A-Cross Medicine Reviews and will be held from Jan 27 - 30, 2020 at The Charter at Beaver Creek, Beaver Creek, Colorado, United States of America. This Course has been approved for a maximum of 14 Hours.
Topics include latest hypertension guidelines, cancer screening, cholesterol management, immunizations, skin and soft tissue infections, COPD, etc. All topics germane to primary care! Family practice, internal medicine, general practice, OB/GYN, subspecialists, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants are welcome.
This program is designed to increase attendee knowledge and competence in a variety of primary care topics. These include hypertension, lipid management, common ENT problems, ethical dilemmas, and current diabetes management. All topics presented will utilize evidence-based guidelines from the literature.
Statement of Need:
Common primary care issues are being updated continually by specialty and government agencies. It is difficult for the primary care physician to stay abreast of all the current new guidelines and recommendations. Physicians and other medical providers are in need of streamlined approaches to common primary care issues.
The overall goals of the conference are to impact the diagnostic and treatment of patients seen in primary care practices.
• Review the most recent hypertension guidelines
• Critique and implement the current heart failure guidelines
• Evaluate current treatment guidelines for Geriatric patients
• Manage patients who present with skin and soft tissue infections
• Review the current evidence-based guidelines for cancer screening, including the new conflicting lung and prostate cancer recommendations
• Discuss the management and treatment of COPD
• Evaluate and treat GERD, Celiac Disease, and other GI abnormalities
• Review the latest guidelines on the management of hyperlipidemias
• Discuss the current evaluation of Zoonoses including Zika Virus
• Critique and Implement the Current Depression Guidelines
• Interpret dermatological findings
• Recognize the differential diagnosis for colds, strept throat, and other ENT disorders
• Evaluate the current diagnostic tools and therapies for diarrhea
• Understand the recent changes in adult immunizations especially for PCV13 and the new Shingles vaccine
Time: 7:00 am - 10:00 am
|Contact No. :||+1-855-722-7677
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Physicians fee||26 Jan,2020||USD 750.00|
|Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants fee||26 Jan,2020||USD 550.00|
|Medical Residents or Fellows fee||26 Jan,2020||USD 300.00|
|Student rate for those attending MD/DO, nurse practitioner, or physician assistant schools fee||26 Jan,2020||USD 250.00|