8th Annual Chief Medical Officer Summit (CMO) is organized by The Conference Forum (TCF) and will be held from Apr 06 - 07, 2020 at Boston Marriott Cambridge, Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States of America.
Although the program is primarily designed for CMOs of emerging biotech companies, large pharma CMOs and other R&D decision-makers also attended to exchange best practices in drug development and business management.
Dedicated to Accomplishing Two Goals:Dedicated to Accomplishing Two Goals:
• To bring together CMO and R&D executives to address the unique challenges associated with directing and managing all R&D functions with limited resources, while raising capital and strategizing for appropriate exits.
• To create a network of CMOs and R&D Leadership from small to mid-size life science companies to share ideas, solutions and support.
Key Topic Areas for 2020:
• Leveraging Real-World Data and AI/ML to Optimize Clinical Development
• The Evolving Role of a CMO from Pre- to Post-IPO
• Recruiting, Retaining and Motivating Top-Level Talent
• How to Serve What Seems Like Everybody in the CMO Role: Prioritizing Effectively
• Creative Budgeting in an Increasingly Expensive Industry
• Insourcing and Outsourcing as Your Company Evolves
• The Changing R&D Landscape in the Biotech and Pharmaceutical Industry
• Harmonizing Drug Development and Clinical Operations Across Different Continents and Countries
• Career Development with Physician-Focused Career Coaches
• Building Teams and Expanding Your Reach with Virtualization
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||646-350-2580|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Academia, Non-Profit and Government - Launch Fee||20 Dec,2019||USD 747.50|
|Academia, Non-Profit and Government - Early I Fee||31 Jan,2020||USD 797.50|
|Academia, Non-Profit and Government - Early II Fee||06 Mar,2020||USD 847.50|
|Academia, Non-Profit and Government - Standard Fee||07 Apr,2020||USD 897.50|
|Standard Industry - Launch Fee||20 Dec,2019||USD 1,495.00|
|Standard Industry - Early I Fee||31 Jan,2020||USD 1,595.00|
|Standard Industry - Early II Fee||06 Mar,2020||USD 1,695.00|
|Standard Industry - Standard Fee||07 Apr,2020||USD 1,795.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news