Cervical Bio-Skills Lab 2020 is organized by Spine Intervention Society (SIS). The conference is held from Oct 03 - 04, 2020 at New Orleans, Louisiana, United States of America.
This live activity has been designed for physicians who perform spine intervention procedures.
The Spine Intervention Society designates this live activity for a maximum of 13.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The Spine Intervention Society designates this enduring material for a maximum of 3.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Upon completion of this course, participants should be able to:
• Analyze the imaging depiction of the relevant anatomy;
• Relate patient history and physical exam findings with imaging to achieve a likely diagnosis of the spinal pathology causing the patient’s pain or dysfunction;
• Describe the literature support for the efficacy of the procedures;
• Identify the risks and benefits of each procedure, as well as assessment, prevention, and treatment of potential complications;
• Apply technically correct performance of the spinal procedures using safe fluoroscopic guidance with minimal tissue injury or discomfort.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Physician Members Fee||02 Oct,2020||USD 3,295.00|
|SIS Fellow/Resident, Military Member Fee||02 Oct,2020||USD 1,649.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news