CE Event: Class IV Laser Therapy In Clinical Practice is organized by Summus Medical Laser and will be held on Sep 19, 2020 at Summus Medical Laser, Franklin, Tennessee, United States of America.
Chiropractic CE Credits: Summus Medical Laser is recognized by the PACE program of the Federation of Chiropractic Licensing Boards. This course offers 8 hours CE through PACE.
Summus Medical Laser's seminar, Class 4 Laser Therapy in Clinical Practice, will help you gain an advanced understanding of the science, physiology and safety of Class 4 laser therapy, as well as proficiency in recommending treatment plans, delivering treatments and managing class 4 laser therapy treatment plans. The course will cover the following topics:
• Laser history, science and development
• Laser-tissue interactions and laser therapy physiology
• Literature review and how to analyze a laser therapy study
• Laser classification and safety
• Class 4 therapeutic laser treatment techniques
• Contraindications and guidelines for treatment
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Conference Fee||18 Sep,2020||USD 99.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news