Cardiovascular Research Technologies (CRT) Conference 2020 is organized by Cardiovascular Research Technologies (CRT) Group Foundation and will be held from Feb 22 - 25, 2020 at Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center, National Harbor, Maryland, United States of America.
Interventional cardiologists, clinical cardiologists, cardiac surgeons, fellows, emergency medicine physicians, vascular surgeons, primary care physicians, basic scientists, radiologists, interventional radiologists, nurses, technologists, industry professionals, and other health care professionals who want to enhance their knowledge of complex coronary interventions and the treatment of patients with cardiovascular disease.
The Academy for Continued Healthcare Learning designates this live activity for up to 42.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Successful completion of this CME activity enables the participant to earn up to 42.75 MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine’s (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC points.
The Academy for Continued Healthcare Learning will submit MOC points to ABIM after the meeting.
For Radiologic Technologists:
CARDIOVASCULAR PROFESSIONALS' SYMPOSIUM FOR NURSES AND TECHNOLOGISTS / WOMEN & HEART DISEASE LUNCHEON SYMPOSIUM: Approved by the ASRT for 9.25 Category A+ continuing education credits.
CRT, one of the world’s leading interventional cardiology conferences, is attended by more than 3,000 interventional and endovascular specialists.
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
• Integrate advances in diagnostic evaluation and therapeutics to treat patients with carotid and peripheral arterial disease
• Describe appropriate pharmacologic management in the care of patients undergoing diagnostic arteriography and interventional therapies before, during, and after cardiac catheterization
• Compare the results from important clinical trials and evidence-based medicine to guide management of patients with atherosclerosis and structural heart disease
• Employ new interventional technologies, drugs, and procedures into the care of patients with complex coronary and endovascular disease
• Discuss which stroke patients are candidates for thrombolytic therapy, and identify those who should receive endovascular thrombectomy
• Appraise percutaneous devices from concept through preclinical and clinical investigation, regulatory approval and clinical application for the treatment of structural heart and valve disease
• Evaluate and develop an effective clinical research program
|Contact No. :||+1 202-877-7000
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physician Full Conference Regular Fee||20 Feb,2020||USD 300.00|
|Physician Full Conference Onsite Fee||22 Feb,2020||USD 1100.00|
|Physician Single Day Regular Fee||20 Feb,2020||USD 475.00|
|Physician Single Day Onsite Fee||22 Feb,2020||USD 700.00|
|Allied Health Full Conference Regular Fee||20 Feb,2020||USD 450.00|
|Allied Health Full Conference Onsite Fee||22 Feb,2020||USD 600.00|
|Nurse and Tech Symposium Regular Fee||20 Feb,2020||USD 50.00|
|Nurse and Tech Symposium Onsite Fee||22 Feb,2020||USD 75.00|
|Allied Health Single Day Regular Fee||20 Feb,2020||USD 200.00|
|Allied Health Single Day Onsite Fee||22 Feb,2020||USD 250.00|
|Regulatory Agency Full Conference Regular Fee||20 Feb,2020||USD 350.00|
|Regulatory Agency Full Conference Onsite Fee||22 Feb,2020||USD 400.00|
|Industry Full Conference Regular Fee||20 Feb,2020||USD 1350.00|
|Industry Full Conference Onsite Fee||22 Feb,2020||USD 1400.00|
|CRT Premium Regular Fee||20 Feb,2020||USD 300.00|
|CRT Premium Onsite Fee||22 Feb,2020||USD 450.00|