This conference has been CANCELLED.
16th Annual Complex Cardiovascular Catheter Therapeutics: Advanced Endovascular and Coronary Intervention Global Summit (C3) is organized by C3-Interventional Academy and will be held from Jun 28 - Jul 01, 2020 at Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek, Orlando, Florida, United States of America.
C3 has been specifically designed for physicians who specialize in interventional cardiology, vascular surgery, and interventional radiology, as well as fellows, residents, and other healthcare professionals interested in atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease.
Accreditation and Credit Designation:
The Academy for Continued Healthcare Learning designates this live activity for a maximum of 28 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Maintenance of Certification for Physicians
Successful completion of this CME activity enables the participant to earn up to 28 MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine’s (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC points.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Council on Podiatric Medical Education (CPME) through the joint providership between C3 Wound Care / Interventional Academy and NYCPM. C3 Wound Care / Interventional Academy has approved this program for 26 CE hours.
Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 14803 for 28 contact hours.
They share their appreciation with the physicians, healthcare practitioners, students, and industry who joined us for our 15th Annual Complex Cardiovascular Catheter Therapeutics: Advanced Endovascular and Coronary Intervention Global Summit (C3) conference at Hilton Bonnet Creek Orlando.
To allow participants to review the results from important clinical trials and evidence-based medicine and to translate that information as they globally manage patients with atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease, especially as they face complex coronary, carotid, and peripheral arterial cases.
Upon completion of this activity, participants will be able to:
• Use cardiovascular risk reduction measures and anticoagulant and antiplatelet therapy in patients with atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease.
• Apply knowledge about the safety and efficacy of both coronary and peripheral stents to clinical practice.
• Discuss the natural history, pathophysiology, and treatment options for patients with valvular and structural heart defects.
• Summarize the role of thrombus management in treatment of coronary and peripheral arterial interventional treatment.
• Differentiate various imaging techniques and how they may be utilized to examine the pathophysiology of cardiovascular disease and guide treatment decisions.
• Apply current therapeutic options for the treatment of femoropopliteal disease and critical limb ischemia to improve quality of life and limb salvage.
• Identify patients with heart failure who would benefit from early intervention via optimal medical management or appropriate mechanical circulatory support to prevent disease progression
• Discuss financial considerations of cardiovascular medicine in various settings
|Contact No. :||773-714-0705
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Physician - Onsite Fee||28 Jul,2020||USD 895.00|
|Industry - Onsite Fee||28 Jul,2020||USD 1195.00|
|Nurse/Technologist/Allied Health/Fellow/Resident/Student - Onsite Fee||28 Jul,2020||USD 375.00|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physician - Early Fee||15 Jan,2020||USD 395.00|
|Physician - Regular Fee||15 May,2020||USD 495.00|
|Industry - Early Fee||15 Jan,2020||USD 495.00|
|Industry - Regular Fee||15 May,2020||USD 650.00|
|Nurse/Technologist/Allied Health/Fellow/Resident/Student - Early Fee||15 Jan,2020||USD 99.00|
|Nurse/Technologist/Allied Health/Fellow/Resident/Student - Regular Fee||15 May,2020||USD 195.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news