Biotechnology for the Non-Biotechnologist is organized by Management Forum (Mf) Ltd and will be held from Apr 22 - 24, 2020 at AC Hotel by Marriott Nice, Nice, Provence Alpes Cote, France.
Who should attend?
• The course has been designed for those working in:
• Quality assurance
• Regulatory affairs
• Legal and IP
• Business development
• Sales and marketing
• Project management
This intensive three-day course is ideal for non-scientists and scientists needing to understand the basic theory, principles, techniques and potential of biotechnology.
You will gain an overview of how biotech products are being developed and manufactured, and discuss the scientific and regulatory environment. The latest advances in regulation will be covered, including biosimilars and advanced therapies. The course will also discuss the role and importance of patents within biotech, including what actually can be patented.
Benefits of attending:
• Gain an introduction to the fundamental principles of biotechnology
• Improve your understanding of the key techniques used by biotechnologists
• Understand the key regulatory considerations for biopharmaceuticals
• Discuss advances in regulation – biosimilars and advanced therapies
• Learn how to identify potential patents, and why and how they must be protected
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||+44 (0)20 7749 4730
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Course Fee||21 Apr,2020||USD 1499.00|
Radisson Blu Hotel, Nice,
223 Promenade des Anglais,
Nice, Provence Alpes Cote, France 06200,
+33 4 97 17 71 77
The Cavendish Hotel London,
81 Jermyn St, St,
London, England, United Kingdom ,
+44 20 7930 2111