Basic Life Support (BLS) Provider Recertification/Renewal/Update Course is organized by Lifesaver Education and will be held on Dec 08, 2020 at Lifesaver Education, South Pasadena, California, United States of America.
BLS Renewal Class Information:
• This is a comprehensive CPR class covering adult, child, and infant CPR, AED, and choking. Includes special resuscitation techniques and emphasis on team dynamics.
• Classroom course involves hands-on learning with instructor guidance.
• Required for anyone in a healthcare-related job
• Students must hold a current (not-expired) AHA BLS Provider card.
BLS Renewal Course Overview:
• The importance of high-quality CPR and its impact on survival
○ All of the steps of the Chain of Survival and apply the BLS concepts of the Chain of Survival
○ Recognize the signs of someone needing CPR
○ Perform high-quality CPR for adults, children and infants
• The importance of early use of an AED and demonstrate its use
○ Provide effective ventilations by using a barrier device
○ The importance of teams in multi-rescuer resuscitation and perform as an effective team member during multi-rescuer CPR
○ The technique for relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants
Our instructors will help guide you to master the skills needed to save a life. Each student will be provided with their own set of equipment during class to enhance learning.
Same day AHA BLS Provider card issued upon successful completion of the written exam and skills testing.
The Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers class trains students on adult, child, and infant CPR, including the use of a bag-valve mask and an automated external defibrillator (AED), with a focus on high-quality CPR and team dynamics.
The class also covers foreign-body airway obstruction (conscious and unconscious), special resuscitation situations, and other cardiopulmonary emergencies.
Students will master their BLS skills through a combination of hands-on practice and video-aided instruction with instructor guidance.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Basic Life Support (BLS) Provider Recertification/Renewal/Update Course Fee||08 Dec,2020||USD 60.00|
1510 Huntington Drive
South Pasadena, California, United States of America
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news