ASM Microbe 2020
The conference has been cancelled in concern with the well-being and health of all attendees due to the spread of the pandemic COVID-19.
Note: If you are already registered, kindly contact the concerned organizer for further exact information
ASM Microbe 2020 is organized by the American Society for Microbiology (ASM). The symposium will be held from Jun 18 - 22, 2020 at McCormick Place, Chicago, Illinois, United States of America. It connects scientists from across the world. The conference creates a forum for sharing ideas and knowledge on microbiology. An attendee will get an opportunity to connect, meet and collaborate with peers of similar interests and attain knowledge on novel techniques of their respective fields.
ASM Microbe 2020 is designed to meet the needs of professionals in the field of microbiology, particularly clinical microbiologists, pathologists, researchers, pharmacists, physicians, and other health care professionals; cutting across all disciplines of microbiology. Current trends will be covered regarding:
• Antimicrobial Agents and Resistance
• Applied and Environmental Science
• Clinical Infections and Vaccines
• Clinical and Public Health Microbiology
• Ecology, Evolution, and Biodiversity
• Host-Microbe Biology
• Molecular Biology and Physiology
• Profession of Microbiology
The France Foundation designates this live activity for a maximum of 28.75 AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The American Medical Association (AMA) has determined that physicians not licensed in the U.S. who participate in this CME activity are eligible for AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
The France Foundation is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) as a provider of continuing pharmacy education and will award an amount of 28.75 contact hours (or 2.875 CEUs) to pharmacists who complete the activity and evaluation forms. These are knowledge-based educational activities.
ASM Microbe Learning Objectives:
ASM Microbe 2020 showcases some of the best microbial science in the world, providing a one-of-a-kind forum to explore the complete spectrum of microbiology from basic science to translational, applied, and clinical research. The meeting will be of interest to basic and applied researchers, clinical microbiologists, and infectious diseases practitioners.
Upon completion of ASM Microbe 2020, attendees should be able to:
• Discuss key updates in the areas of cellular, environmental, ecological, and evolutionary microbiology, microbial pathogenesis, and infectious diseases, applied and clinical microbiology, pharmacology, and microbiology education.
• Recognize and interpret new information regarding physiology, genetics, ecology, evolution, cell biology, and antimicrobial resistance of microbes.
• Synthesize new data on the roles of microbes in the environment, industrial and food science, health, and disease.
• Recognize new therapeutics and prevention strategies for infectious diseases and antimicrobial resistance.
• Use new technologies, practices, and developments to improve epidemiology, research studies, and clinical practice.
• Promote multi-disciplinary dialogue and collaboration among clinicians and investigators.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- CME : 28.75
- Contact Hours : 28.75
- CEUs : 2.88
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine