APSARD 2020 Annual Meeting is organized by the American Professional Society of ADHD and Related Disorders (APSARD). The symposium is held from Jan 17 - 19, 2020 at Washington Marriott Wardman Park, Washington, Dist of Col, United States of America.
The session mainly focuses on the scientific basis of ADHD and its treatment includes the tactics and approaches who support the patient care and treatment for patients with ADHD in diverse populations. The program presents clinicians with specific, practical information for appropriate diagnosis, assessment, and treatment of ADHD. Importantly, the scientific basis usually underlies the diagnostic and treatment aspects will be highlighted.
- Appreciate the advances in neurobiological and environmental mechanisms with the underlying behavioral and cognitive fictions in ADHD understand and know the treatment aspects that can be modified
- Understand the evolutions regarding the longitudinal course of ADHD and its impact on the fictional status of ADHD across the life span which includes substance use, abuse, mood dysregulation, and co-occurring neurological conditions
- Appreciate new findings regarding the potential impact of the treatment of ADHD across the lifespan
- Understand the basic principles of brain connectivity and its role in ADHD and related conditions
- Examine the complex nature of genetics in ADHD and its comorbid disorders, and genetic risks shared across the life outcomes
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news