American Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Society (AOFAS) Annual Meeting 2020
American Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Society (AOFAS) Annual Meeting 2020 is organized by American Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Society (AOFAS) and will be held from Sep 09 - 12, 2020 at Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center, San Antonio, Texas, United States of America.
Who Should Attend?
This educational program is designed for orthopedic surgeons, physicians, and allied health professionals in the field of orthopedic foot and ankle surgery.
The American Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Society (AOFAS) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education (CME) for physicians.
AMA PRA Credit
AOFAS designates this live activity for a maximum of 24.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. Course participants are required to submit a completed evaluation form at the end of the course in order to receive CME credit.
The premier meeting for foot and ankle education, AOFAS Annual Meeting features renowned speakers, the latest research and surgical advancements, and opportunities to connect with orthopedic specialists from around the world.
At the conclusion of the Pre-meeting Course and Annual Meeting, learners should be able to:
• Recognize and assess current data reflecting clinical trends, emerging surgical techniques, pre- and post-operative procedures, and technological innovations in orthopedic foot and ankle surgery
• Describe and apply current research in foot and ankle disorders to improve patient care
• Identify ways to avoid potential complications in foot and ankle procedures
• Incorporate knowledge of patient safety, outcomes, and evidence-based medicine into foot and ankle patient care
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
- CME : 24
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Pulmonary Medicine