Advanced Practice Provider Clinical Skills Workshop 1 (APPCSW1) is organized by Provider Practice Essentials (PPE), LLC and will be held from Mar 27 - 28, 2020 at Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel, Orlando, Florida, United States of America.
• This program has been reviewed and is approved for a maximum of 22.00 AAPA Category 1 CME credits by the AAPA Review Panel.
• This activity is approved for 22.25 contact hour(s) of continuing education (which includes 1.25 hour(s) of pharmacology) by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners.
Each two-day class is well organized, filled in advance, and planned to run seamlessly. Didactic sessions are planned in the morning, and are open and engaging. Afternoon sessions are all procedurally focused. Everything from suturing techniques, joint aspiration, and central venous catheter insertion is covered live, in person, and in an organized manner to maximize your time and perfect your technique.
• Lectures focused on the ENTIRE human body and common fracture patterns
• How to communicate findings to the orthopedic surgeon
• What needs emergent, urgent, and delayed treatment
• CT and MRI interpretation
• Splint application and management
• Shoulder, elbow, knee, ankle, and hip reductions
• In total, 75 topics are covered!
• Electrical conduction of the heart
• Identification and treatment of STEMI
• Posterior MI
• MI Patterns
• Left Main Disease
• Electrolyte disturbances and management
• All Major Dysrhythmias and advanced treatment
• Understanding of Bundle Branch Blocks and MI
• Over 20 EKG abnormalities are included!
Pulmonary Disorders and Management:
• Current management guidelines
• Peak Flow application
• Tracheostomy management
• 12 pulmonary clinical scenarios and current management guidelines!
Lethal Skin Conditions:
• 7 lethal skin conditions, identification, and treatment
• Burn identification and management
• Rash Identification
Practice Improvement Tips:
• How to present cases to attending physicians and specialists
• What attending physicians and specialists need to know from you
• Current PQRS and documentation guidelines.
• Resources to maximize documentation reimbursement and MIPS bonuses
• Full afternoon suture workshop (all types) including Suture Cam
• Joint injection and aspiration of knee and shoulder
• Foreign body/fishhook removal
• Nail trephination
• Lumbar Puncture
• Needle Decompression of Pneumothorax
• Chest Tube (Thoracostomy) insertion
• Splinting workshop
• IUD Insertion and Removal
• In total, 31 procedures are included in our afternoon sessions!
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||(321) 506-9303|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Early Fee||01 Feb,2020||USD 1350.00|
|Conference Fee||26 Mar,2020||USD 1499.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news