Advanced Paediatric Life Support (APLS) Recertification Course is organized by Advanced Life Support Group (ALSG) and will be held on Feb 21, 2020 at MERAS Health and Conference Centre, Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom.
The APLS Recertification course is 1-day of pre-course on-line learning (VLE) and a 1-day face-to-face course. You must have already attended and passed a full APLS course in the past 4 years to attend a recertification course. Please see the factsheet below for further criteria. You MUST complete the VLE before you attend so book early and remember that you need at least 10 hours to complete it. These courses are very popular, so please book well in advance of your re-certification date.
This recertification course has been designed for those candidates who have already undertaken the APLS course and after four years wish to recertify. The course objectives are to:
• Provide the knowledge and skills necessary for recognition and effective treatment and stabilisation of children with life threatening emergencies, using a structured, sequential approach.
• Refresh the knowledge necessary for effective treatment and stabilisation of children with life threatening emergencies
• Practice the practical procedures necessary for effective management of childhood emergencies
• Test the retention of the APLS course content.
Candidate criteria and eligibility:
• This Advanced Paediatric Life Support recertification programme is for those candidates who have already undertaken the APLS course and after four years wish to recertify.
• Candidates have six months after their APLS certificate has expired to do this APLS Recertification course
• Those whose certificates have expired more than six months must undertake the full APLS course.
• All recertifying candidates must read the manual and complete the APLS e-modules.
• ALSG offer an amnesty for candidates who fulfil certain criteria: practicing APLS regularly and working in the following roles - on-call general paediatrics; paediatric intensive care; paediatric anaesthesia; general or paediatric emergency department
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+44 161 794 1999
+44 (0)161 794 1999
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Flexi Booking Early Bird Rate||21 Oct,2019||GBP 435.00|
|Flexi Booking Standard Rate||21 Dec,2019||GBP 465.00|
|Flexi Booking Last Minute Rate||21 Feb,2020||GBP 495.00|
|Fixed Booking Early Bird Rate||21 Oct,2019||GBP 385.00|
|Fixed Booking Standard Rate||21 Dec,2019||GBP 420.00|
|Fixed Booking Last Minute Rate||21 Feb,2020||GBP 455.00|