Advanced OB-GYN Ultrasound Seminar 2020
Advanced OB-GYN Ultrasound Seminar 2020 is organized by American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine (AIUM) and will be held from Feb 19 - 22, 2020 at Disney's Yacht Club Resort, Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 21.50 Credits.
Participants who are new to the field of ultrasound as well as practicing physicians, sonographers, and other health professionals who are interested in a review of the basic fundamentals.
Pre seminar - February 19, 2020
• Principles of Sonography and Doppler Ultrasound - 3.5 credits
• First Trimester - 3.5 credits
Main Seminar - February 20-22, 2020
• Main Seminar 14.5 credits
The AIUM Advanced OB-GYN Ultrasound Seminar is a one-of-a-kind professional development experience that provides attendees with a perfect blend of knowledge, networking, and learning.
This course offers:
• Timely Topics--Each year the course directors adjust the content to address cutting-edge topics, showcase tips, and techniques to improve patient care and share what to look for during ultrasound examinations.
• Excellent Faculty--Led by past AIUM Presidents as well as other OB-GYN ultrasound experts, the presenters are top-notch--87% of attendees gave all faculty a rating of “excellent” last year. In addition, the faculty are accessible throughout the event to answer questions.
• Additional Learning--Attendees looking for more can attend 1 or both of the pre-seminar workshops to expand their knowledge, understanding, and skills.
• Live Streaming--Individuals can register to live stream the entire course--including the pre-seminar workshops. Live stream participants can view the lectures and even participate in the Q&A sessions with the presenters.
• Lunch with a Leader--Attendees can spend an hour with one of our OB-GYN expert faculty members to ask questions, share ideas, and earn credit. An additional registration fee is required and lunch is included.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||301-498-4100
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Nonmember Physician - Main Seminar - Regular Fee||18 Feb,2020||USD 950.00|
|Nonmember Sonographer/Nonphysician - Main Seminar - Regular Fee||18 Feb,2020||USD 850.00|
|Nonmember One-day Rate - Main Seminar - Regular Fee||18 Feb,2020||USD 350.00|
|Member Physician - Main Seminar - Regular Fee||18 Feb,2020||USD 775.00|
|Member Sonographer/Nonphysician - Main Seminar - Regular Fee||18 Feb,2020||USD 675.00|
|Member Student/Resident/Fellow - Main Seminar - Regular Fee||18 Feb,2020||USD 675.00|
|Member One-day Rate - Main Seminar - Regular Fee||18 Feb,2020||USD 300.00|
|Nonmember Physician - Preseminar - Regular Fee||18 Feb,2020||USD 450.00|
|Nonmember Sonographer/Nonphysician - Preseminar - Regular Fee||18 Feb,2020||USD 375.00|
|Member Physician - Preseminar - Regular Fee||18 Feb,2020||USD 350.00|
|Member Sonographer/Nonphysician/Student - Preseminar - Regular Fee||18 Feb,2020||USD 300.00|