A Simple Path to Predictable and Excellent Endodontics (Hands-On) with Dr. Michael Ribera is organized by New Jersey Health Professionals Development Institute (NJHPDI) and will be held on Sep 12, 2020 at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Mt. Laurel, Mount Laurel, New Jersey, United States of America
CE Credits: 7
The program is full of what-you-need-to-know pearls of wisdom regarding the latest concepts, techniques, and technologies in performing predictable and high quality endodontic treatment. In the hands-on workshop, each workstation will be equipped with the armamentaria necessary to implement the learned techniques and to participate fully.
• Importance of establishing accurate diagnoses via reliable pulp testing techniques.
• How to effectively achieve straight line access and avoid separating instruments.
• Strategies that maximize negotiating root canals to length while avoiding blockages.
• Understanding of the importance of owning the glide path for rotary/reciprocation files to follow.
• Reliable management of working length determination and rationale for apical and lateral patency.
• Efficiency and safety of the single file shaping technique.
• Efficient use and logical sequence of intra-canal irrigants and chelating agents.
• Efficient and effective hydrodynamic disinfection of the root canal system.
• Advantages of the pre-enlargement technique, thermosoftened obturation, and sealer hydraulics during 3-D compaction.
In the hands-on workshop, each workstation will be equipped with the armamentaria necessary to implement the learned techniques and to participate fully. Each attendee is required to bring at least two previously extracted and coronally accessed teeth.
• Verify/check coronal access has been performed.
• Identify all root canal orifices.
• Complete access by performing radicular access -- use X-Gates, orifice openers, PTG SX orifice opener file.
• Perform coronal-to-two-thirds canal pre-enlargement -- use PTG SX shaping file.
• Establish working length -- use chelating agent ProLube, small hand files, and EAL.
• Own the glide path (all canals) using WaveOne Gold Glider glide path file.
• Shape all main canals – use WOG shaping files.
• Hydrodynamically disinfect the system – use Endo Activator with QMix & NaOCl.
• Obturate the system in 3-D -- use carrier-free GuttaCore.
• Complete the rest of the seal - use resins to bond pulpal floors.
Event Categories: 2020 South Jersey Event, Endontics
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Dentist Regular Fee||11 Sep,2020||USD 595.00|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Dentist Early Fee||15 Jul,2020||USD 495.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news