2020 American Academy of Dermatology (AAD) Annual Meeting
The 2020 American Academy of Dermatology (AAD) Annual Meeting is cancelled for this year concerning the well-being and health of the attendees and the presenters.
2020 American Academy of Dermatology (AAD) Annual Meeting is organized by American Academy of Dermatology (AAD). The session is held from Mar 20 - 24, 2020 at The Colorado Convention Center, Denver, Colorado, United States of America.
The 2020 AAD Annual Meeting program has more than 450 sessions which the Scientific Assembly Committee has designed to address the educational needs of dermatologists. Stimulating lectures abound, with ample opportunities for Q&A. Courses, symposia, forums, and focus sessions on myriad topics, including dermatopathology, medical, pediatric, and surgical dermatology, late-breaking advances, and hot topics will all be included. You will also undoubtedly be delighted to see more hands-on sessions, patient simulation assessments, and audience participation sessions that offer both CME and MOC credit.
Take your skills to new heights with over 450 expert-led sessions covering the latest in dermatology. Whether you’re looking for hands-on experience, simulated patient encounters, or trending topics in dermatology — the Annual Meeting has you covered.
• Hands-on: Pediatric Procedures – NEW
• Micrographic Dermatologic Surgery (MDS) Subspecialty Certification Exam Prep Course – NEW
• The 2020 Debates: Controversies in Dermatology – NEW
• Therapeutic Hotline – POPULAR
• Late-breaking Research: Clinical Trials – POPULAR
• Hot Topics – POPULAR
• Putting Technology to Work for You and Your Patients: Augmented Intelligence and its Role in Enhancing the Practice of Dermatology – NEW
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
The Colorado Convention Center
700 14th St
Denver, Colorado, United States Of America
At Nominal Fares
Find Low Cost
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine