4th Annual Update on Global Health is organized by University at Sea. The session is held from Jan 12 - 19, 2020 at Royal Caribbean's Oasis of the Seas, Miami, Florida, United States of America.
• Physician Assistants
• Nurse Practitioners
• Dental Staff
• 15.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits ™
• 15 ACPE Credits
• 15.0 CE Credits
• 15.0 Contact Hours
The AHC in collaboration with Columbia University has put forth a Global Health initiative with a focus on the Armenian program model.
This course is intended to provide a thorough review of the most important progressions that are made in health care.
A series of highly educational and informative lectures will meet the key areas of health care in Armenia. They will discuss the evolution of model programs in skeletal health, women’s health, cardiology, and dental health were developed in Armenia and whereby these programs can assist as model programs throughout the world.
The session will be of interest and importance to all health care professionals who are interested in global health challenges of our time as represented by these initiatives.
The mission is to equip the participants with tools in Global Health issues by addressing each major specialty. The material will be presented in lecture form by the best teachers and clinicians. In addition, a case-based question and answer session is organized for each session by utilizing an interactive computer-based system. This system enables you (anonymously) to test your knowledge in the different areas of medicine.
• To produce the latest information on nutritional, epidemiological, diagnostic and therapeutic features of osteoporosis
• Deliver insights into dental hygiene who are living in settings that do not lend themselves to identification, treatment, and prevention
• To combine the knowledge of common public health problems that affect women with preventative procedures to treat them
• Recognize the role of interventional and medical therapies in the management of cardiovascular disease
|PORT OF CALL:||Date||Time|
|Start Point||Royal Caribbean's Oasis of the Seas, 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise , Miami, Florida||Sunday Jan 12||12:00 AM|
|End Point||Royal Caribbean's Oasis of the Seas, 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise , Miami, Florida||Sunday Jan 19||12:00 AM|
|Contact No. :||800-926-3775
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Course Fee||11 Jan,2020||USD 749.00|