48th Annual USC Diagnostic & Therapeutic Skills in Internal Medicine
48th Annual USC Diagnostic & Therapeutic Skills in Internal Medicine is organized by Keck School of Medicine of the University of Southern California (USC). The session will commence from Mar 23 - 26, 2020 at Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, Wailea, Hawaii, United States of America.
The session is outlined for practicing internists, family medicine physicians, generalist physicians, and allied healthcare personnel who are associated with adults and who seek to understand internal medicine along with the available treatment options to enhance the management of patient care.
By the end of the session, a participant must be able to,
- Adapt to the current guidelines and evaluation methods to diagnose and treat the common issues in cardiovascular medicine
- Explain diagnostic tests and manage treatment approaches for pulmonary and sleep medicine problems occurred in primary care
- Address women's health issues and gynecologic conditions in primary care
- Apply the newest evidence for the management of diabetes mellitus, osteoporosis, and other common problems in endocrinology
- Build efficient interventions for pain and non-pain symptoms to address the issues related to physician-assisted death
- Make use of the latest evidence to screen general cancer
- Produce evidence-based screening to address cognitive changes that effectively abusive in the elderly and other dependent adults
The Keck school of medicine of the university of southern California accreditated this live activity for a maximum of 21.25 AMA PRA Category 1 credits.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||(323) 442-2555
1 (888) 665-8650
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news