4-Day Crash Course: An Ultra-Intense, Comprehensive Review for the Anesthesia Oral Boards is organized by Anesthesiology Consultants (AC) and will be held from Mar 26 - 29, 2020 at Raleigh, North Carolina, United States of America.
Since its inception, the 4-Day Crash Course has been the key to success for hundreds of candidates in need of a last-minute comprehensive review of anesthesia as it pertains to the Oral Boards. Providing the same high-quality educational experience as our 6-Day Ultimate Review, those with last-minute gaps in knowledge, difficulty with critical thinking, and barriers to public speaking will find this intense, comprehensive review an essential element to their success.
• 10 Essential Attributes of a Consultant.
• How to Dissect the Stem Question.
• Answering Additional Topics Questions.
• The 6 Reasons for Failure.
• Dealing with Ambiguity.
• How to Study and Prepare.
• Doing vs. Thinking.
• The #1 Single Course in the Country.
• Comprehensive coverage of Essential topics.
• 4 mock orals (only with on-site course) with opportunity to obtain more.
• Dr. Ho’s unrivaled insight, experience, and expertise.
• By all accounts, the MOST efficient, effective review 4-days just before the actual Boards.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||+1 (888) 227 9121|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Course Fee||25 Mar,2020||USD 2195.00|