37th Annual MRI of the Head & Spine 2020: National Symposium is organized by Education Symposia (ESI) and will be held from September 29 - 30, 2020 at the Wynn Las Vegas in Las Vegas, Nevada.
This CME activity designed to educate physicians who supervise and interpret neurological MRI studies. This CME activity should also be useful for referring physicians who order these studies so that they might gain a greater appreciation of the strengths and limitations of clinically relevant neuroradiology. MR Technologists should also find this program beneficial.
Educational Symposia designates this live activity for a maximum of 10.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
About The Meeting:
This symposium provides a practical, comprehensive review of the important aspects of clinical MRI/MRA of the head & spine. Physicians and technologists practicing neuroradiography utilizing MRI should expand their knowledge base and obtain additional information on safe and efficient scanning protocols.
Attendees should, at the completion of this course, be able to:
• Optimize imaging protocols and techniques to effectively assess CNS pathology.
• Effectively assess cerebral hemorrhage, the temporal bone, neurodegenerative disorders and CNS infections.
• Discuss the expanded role of MRI/MRA of the brain and spine.
• Review and recognize the diverse pathology that affects the spine, including congenital, degenerative, demyelinating, inflammatory, traumatic, and vascular conditions.
• Describe evolving MRI applications and techniques used to evaluate the brain and spine.
No special educational preparation is required for this CME activity.
Note: This Course is also available as Webcast.
Save the Date!
More Information Coming Soon
For the most updated conference information please visit the webpage: https://www.edusymp.com/product/details/1321
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physicians, Scientists, Company Representatives Fee||28 Sep,2020||USD 895.00|
|P.A./R.A. Technologists, Retired Physicians, Sonographers, Active Military, VA Physicians Fee||28 Sep,2020||USD 595.00|
|Residents, Fellows Fee||28 Sep,2020||USD 447.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news