This conference has been CANCELLED.
33rd Annual Northwest Conference Behavioral Health and Addictive Disorders is organized by U.S. Journal Training, Inc. (USJT) and will be held from May 27 - 29, 2020 at Hyatt Regency Bellevue On Seattle's Eastside, Seattle, Washington, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 20 Credit Hours for Continuing Education Includes 3 Hours of Ethics.
The 33rd Annual Northwest Conference on Behavioral Health and Addictive Disorders provides a forum for exploring the complex issues within the physical, emotional, social and spiritual dimensions of mental illness and addictive disorders. A premier training event, specializing in mental health and the addictions field. US Journal Training presents a combination of nationally recognized faculty who can address a wide variety of today’s most relevant topics. The result is a highly acclaimed national training event featuring customized training opportunities for developing new treatment strategies and the sharing of research advances for clinicians and counselors.
Participants will be able to:
1. Identify treatment approaches and develop counseling skills for a range of issues in mental health, behavioral health, addictions, and co-occurring disorders.
2. Identify the neuropsychological and neurobiological underpinnings of addictive disorders, compulsive behaviors, and other problematic behavior and the therapeutic implications of these findings.
3. Identify effective therapeutic approaches for the treatment of trauma, substance abuse, disrupted relationships, depression, and anxiety, as well as a range of other clinical issues.
4. Identify clinical applications of recent key scientific research to include attachment, disordered eating, adverse childhood experiences, resistance and their implications in psychotherapy and counseling.
• Inquire Within
• Trauma Treatment
• Redirecting Resistance
• Perfectionism and Social Media
• Adolescent Substance Abuse
• Opioids & Neuroscience of Addiction
• Depression and Anxiety
• Race Matters
• Epigenetics & Adverse Childhood Experiences
• LGBTQ Issues
• Intense or Complicated Grief
• Prescription Drug Abuse Among Elderly
• Advanced Addiction Counseling Techniques
• Food and Mood
• Opioids, Oxytocin, and Attachment
• Mindfulness & Regulating Stress
• Trauma & Eating Disorders
• Healing Grief and Loss
• Developing Secure Attachment
• Overcoming Critical Inner Voice
• Love Addiction in the Digital Age
• Neurochemistry of Partnership Conflict
• Our Broken Treatment Paradigm
• Exercise & Increased Cognitive Processing
• Ethics and more.
|Contact No. :||561-400-2290
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Full-Time Conference Early Fee||22 Apr,2020||USD 415.00|
|Daily Conference Early Fee||22 Apr,2020||USD 150.00|