25th TCTAP & the 9th AP VALVES Joint Meeting is organized by CardioVascular Research Foundation (CVRF) and will be held from Aug 06 - 09, 2020 at Grand Walkerhill Seoul, Seoul, South Korea.
Who attends the 25th TCTAP & the 9th AP VALVES:
• Interventional cardiologists
• General cardiologists
• Physicians interested in cardiology and vascular medicine
• Basic scientists
• Vascular medicine specialists
• Vascular surgeons
• Cardiac surgeons
• Interventional pediatricians
• Nurses and technologists
• Other health care professionals with special interest in the interventional vascular therapy and medicine
What the 25th TCTAP & the 9th AP VALVES can provide:
• Review the latest basic and clinical investigations to guide how to manage optimally the patients with vascular or structural heart disease.
• Integrate the newest interventional techniques and devices related to patient care in the coronary, peripheral and carotid arteries, and structural heart disease.
• Compare and contrast different approaches to treat the same type of lesion, and apply an optimal treatment to various patients in their clinical practice.
• Learn numerous treatment strategies through reviewing diverse challenging cases submitted from all around the world and discussing with the world renowned experts.
• Integrate adjunctive pharmacologic management in treating patients with cardiovascular disease and patients underwent intervention therapies.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||82-2-3010-7255|
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Physician (Interventional Cardiologist/Clinical Cardiologist/Interventional Radiologist/Cardiovascular Surgeon/Other) - Advance Fee||17 Jul,2020||USD 800.00|
|Physician (Pediatric Cardiologist) - Advance Fee||17 Jul,2020||USD 200.00|
|Industry Professional - Advance Fee||17 Jul,2020||USD 300.00|
|Nurse/Technologist - Advance Fee||17 Jul,2020||USD 150.00|
|Fellow/Resident - Advance Fee||17 Jul,2020||USD 0.00|
|Others - Advance Fee||17 Jul,2020||USD 300.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news