LASOP - 23rd Annual Current Topics in Pathology - Hematopathology is organized by Los Angeles Society of Pathologists, Inc. (LASOP) and will be held on Jan 18, 2020 at City of Hope Comprehensive Cancer Center - Duarte, Duarte, California, United States of America. This Conference has been approved for a maximum of 6.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
• Diagnostic strategies in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma
• Updates in acute myeloid leukemia
• Updates in low-grade B-cell lymphoproliferative disorders
• New concepts in myelodysplastic syndrome and precursor clonal states [e.g., clonal hematopoiesis of indeterminate potential (CHIP), clonal cytopenias of uncertain significance (CCUS)]
• Practical spleen pathology
• Extramedullary myeloid proliferations
• Approach to histiocytic proliferations in the bone marrow.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Non-Member Pathologist Conference Fee||16 Jan,2020||USD 225.00|
|Active/Emeritus Members Early Fee||15 Dec,2019||USD 175.00|
|Active/Emeritus Members Conference Fee||17 Jan,2020||USD 200.00|
|Active Members bundle deal Early Fee||15 Dec,2019||USD 250.00|
|Active Members bundle deal Conference Fee||17 Jan,2020||USD 300.00|
|Junior Members - Residents/Fellows Fee||16 Jan,2020||USD 75.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news