2020 Tutorial on Neoplastic Hematopathology is organized by The University of Chicago and will be held from Jan 20 - 24, 2020 at Naples Grande Beach Resort, Naples, Florida, United States of America.
This activity is designed for pathologists and other healthcare professionals dedicated to the diagnosis of hematological malignancies.
36.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
36.00 ABPath SAMs
36.00 ABPath MOC II
Continuing in the tradition of 40+ years of tutorials, the 2020 course (with CME and SAM credits) is designed to update physicians on the latest advances in Neoplastic Hematopathology. The program will consist of lectures, case presentations, and discussions designed to provide pathologists, pathologists‐in‐training, and medical oncologists/hematologists with an in‐depth discussion of diagnostic problems that arise in neoplastic hematopathology.
At the conclusion of this activity, participants will be able to:
• Identify how to evaluate and respond to diagnostic problems that arise in neoplastic hematopathology;
• State how to utilize recent advances in the morphologic classification of hematopoietic tumors;
• Discuss how to interpret and apply immunologic and molecular genetic findings in the diagnosis of neoplastic hematologic disease;
• Describe how to implement the most recent classification of hematologic neoplasms;
• Recall new discoveries that might impact future classifications of hematologic neoplasms.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||773-834?2555
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Practicing Physicians - Early Fee||27 Dec,2019||USD 1350.00|
|Physicians in Training - Early Fee||27 Dec,2019||USD 675.00|