2020 STOP Domestic Violence Conference
2020 STOP Domestic Violence Conference is organized by Australian & New Zealand Mental Health Association (ANZMH) and will be held from Dec 02 - 04, 2020 at RACV Royal Pines Resort Gold Coast, Gold coast, Queensland, Australia.
With greater knowledge, tools and connections, you can change the lives of thousands at risk of mental and physical abuse.
• Acquire new skills, examine the latest research and connect with others dedicated to ending domestic and family violence.
• Discover new methods of communication and collaboration between different service and support agencies
• Gain tools, resources and practical strategies for prevention, intervention, treatment and rehabilitation
• Learn about the latest technology advancements and processes
• Develop a greater understanding on government law and court protocols
• Hear the latest research and theory developments on domestic and family violence, including mental health
Basic Registration (2 Day) Fee - $ 899
E-Registration Fee - $ 199
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
July 17, 2020
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|VIP Registration Fee||18 Sep,2020||AUD 1,208.90|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news