2020 Ochsner Regional Neurosciences Symposium
2020 Ochsner Regional Neurosciences Symposium is organized by Ochsner Health System and will be held from Mar 26 - 27, 2020 at Sheraton New Orleans Hotel, New Orleans, Louisiana, United States of America. This Conference has been approved for a maximum of 15.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
Neurologists, Psychiatrists, Neurosurgeons, Neuro Critical Care, Pain Management, Primary Care Physicians, Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Therapists, Advanced Practice Clinicians, Nurses, Residents and Fellows.
This program will provide participants a wide range of knowledge regarding the evaluation, recognition, and treatment – emergent, acute, and chronic -- of many of the most common diagnoses, injuries, illnesses, etc. that are commonly seen within the Neuroscience sub-specialties of Neurology, Neurosurgery, Pain Management, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Neuro Critical Care.
By the end of this conference, the participant should be able to:
• Be informed of the most current, clinical approach to initial/acute evaluation, recognition, and treatment of a number of common diagnoses/conditions within the Neurosciences including: Stroke, Back/Neck pain, Movement Disorders, Traumatic Brain injury & Concussion, Epilepsy, Cognitive Disorders, Myelomeningocele, and spinal deformities among others.
• Be informed of the many facets of post-acute, inpatient and outpatient rehabilitative management of patients with neurologic disorders or illness.
• Be informed of new technologies and strategies currently utilized in both the emergent/acute management of patients seen within the neurosciences specialties -- as well as their incorporation into the long-term, chronic management of these patients.
• Be informed of the common criteria for surgical vs. non-surgical consultation/management of common diagnoses within the Neurosciences.
• Be informed of the current research studies underway at Ochsner in the Neurosciences.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||1-866-624-7637
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physicians Fee||27 Mar,2020||USD 275.00|
|Non-Physicians fee||27 Mar,2020||USD 150.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news