2020 Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) Annual Educational Conference is organized by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME). The symposium is held Feb 27 - 29, 2020 at Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina, San Diego, California, United States of America. This symposium has been approved for up to 20.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
Pre-Conferences (February 27, 2020)
• Introductory Course for New Program Directors
• ACGME/AOGME Pre-Conference for Osteopathic Programs and Institutions
• DIO 101: The Basics of Institutional Accreditation
• DIO 102: Improvement and Innovation in the Sponsoring Institution
• Coordinator Forum: 10 Years of Celebrating Community!
The Educational Conference on February 28-29, 2020, covers an exceptional array of content and connections that includes,
• 145+ sessions on physician well-being, accreditation, education, assessment, innovations, best practices, and more
• 300+ innovative, effective, and competent speakers
• 100 in-depth research posters
• Multidisciplinary attendees and functions within GME who provide rich and distinct networking opportunities
• An interactive Exhibit Hall among the vast and relevant GME vendors
• Deliberation possibilities with ACGME team members serving the Accreditation Data System, Milestones, and Field Activities
The conference takes place at the Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina and the Hilton San Diego Bayfront hotel in the heart of beautiful downtown San Diego, California – “America’s Finest City.” We’ll see everyone there!
Additional details will be posted as soon as the information is available.
Copyrights © 2023 eMedEvents Corporation, All Rights Reserved.