ICE 2020: 19th International Congress of Endocrinology
This conference has been POSTPONED.
The revised dates will be updated soon after they are confirmed.
19th International Congress of Endocrinology (ICE 2020), 4th Latin American Congress of Endocrinology (CONLAEN) and 13th Congress of the Argentine Federation of Endocrinology Societies (FASEN) is organized by MCI Group - Argentina. The symposium will be held from Oct 04 - 07, 2020 at La Rural, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
• Big data and impact in health, human diseases. Artificial Intelligence and big data mining
• Thyroid Cancer diagnosis and treatment
• Advances in pheochromocytomas and paragangliomas
• The tsunami of diabetes in lower and middle income countries
• Preserving reproduction in cancer patients
• Novel insights into pituitary tumors and their treatment
• Growth hormone disorders
• Reproductive Health in males with cardio-metabolic disorders
• NET. Advances in diagnosis and management
• Childhood obesity and diabetes
• Challenges in the treatment of osteoporosis
• Hyperaldosteronism: screening and new therapeutic approaches
• Transgender medicine
• Closed-Loop insulin delivery systems and the Bionic Pancreas
• Treatment of obesity in adult population. Personalized drug treatment
• The challenges of puberty
• Oxytocin is more than a female/childbirth hormone
• New approaches to menopausal symptoms
• Symptomatic and asymptomatic hyperparathyroidism
• PreDiabetes: disease or transitional state?
• Treatment of male hypogonadism
• Thyroid disease in pregnancy and childhood
• Hyponatremia: should we care?
• Controversial topics in thyroidology
Additional Details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Av. Sarmiento 2704
Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, Argentina
At Nominal Fares
Find Low Cost
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine