14th SEHA International Paediatric Conference is organized by Mena Conference and will be held from Jan 16 - 18, 2020 at Rosewood Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
• Pediatric Subspecialists
• Family Medicine Physicians
• Paediatric Hematologist/Oncologist
• Emergency Medicine Physicians
• Residents & Fellows
• General Practitioners
• Specialist Nurses and Therapists
• Medical Students
• And any Medical professional
SEHA Pediatric Conference is an innovative, informative and a unique International platform reﬂecting the direction of Pediatrics in the 21st century and offers a wide range of diversions to participants of all backgrounds. This Pediatric conference provides an excellent opportunity to discuss the latest developments within the ﬁeld.
The program aims to discuss the recent advances and emerging trends in the management and treatment of common problems in General Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, Pediatric Endocrinology, Rheumatology, Genetics and Metabolic, Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatric Neurology, Pediatric Nephrology, Pediatric Radiology, Pediatric Urology, Pediatric Nutrition, Infection, PICU, Allergy, Immunology, and emergency, etc. This Annual Congress on Pediatrics offers an exclusive opportunity for investigators across the region to meet, network, and perceive new scientific innovations.
As the premier event, we have developed a high quality scientiﬁc program with your interests in mind. We have not only increased the number of opportunities for you to network with colleagues from across the region but also introduced more focused sessions that will feature cutting edge presentations, special panel discussions and livelier interaction with leaders and experts.
This pediatric forum provides an excellent chance to network with your peers, share views, exchange knowledge and establish academic and clinical collaborations.
• General Pediatrics
• Pediatric Rheumatology
• Genetics & Metabolic
• Paediatric Hematology/Oncology
At the end of this educational program, participants will be able to:
• Review the latest evidence and best practices for the management and treatment of different health problems in children to achieve excellence in pediatric care
• Describe fundamentals of quality improvement strategies for primary and acute pediatric care
• Evaluate and diagnose a selected group of common pediatric problems using the most updated evidence based tools and apply it appropriately to ﬁt regional special needs.
• Review practical real-life cases and pitfalls in various pediatric sub-specialties.
• Discuss all aspects of clinical and basic research related to Pediatric Rheumatology and allied subjects
• Improve the well-being of children affected by rheumatic musculoskeletal diseases
• Examine solutions to real-world clinical problems through case-based learning sessions
• Provide insight into patient needs and experiences and improve clinical practice
• Apply new knowledge in the diagnostic and therapeutic modalities presented in selected topics
• Formulate an appropriate approach that is suitable for local experiences in some of the controversial issues in pediatric sub-specialties
• Perform hands-on workshops given by world-leading experts and tutors
|Contact No. :||+971 2 4919888
+971 56 5033747
November 27, 2019
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Physicians (with 2 workshops) Fee||15 Jan,2020||AED 1500.00|
|Laboratory Professionals / Allied Health Professionals / Nurses (with 2 workshops) Fee||15 Jan,2020||AED 1000.00|
|SEHA Employees - Physicians (with 2 workshops) Fee||15 Jan,2020||AED 1200.00|
|SEHA Employees - Laboratory Professionals / Allied Health Professionals / Nurses (with 2 workshops) Fee||15 Jan,2020||AED 800.00|
|Medical Residents / Students (with 2 workshops) Fee||15 Jan,2020||AED 600.00|