13th Annual Neuroradiology in Clinical Practice 2020
13th Annual Neuroradiology in Clinical Practice 2020 is organized by Educational Symposia (ESI) and will be held from Oct 29 - 31, 2020 at Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia, Scottsdale, Arizona, United States Of America.
This program is designed for practicing radiologists, neurologists and neurosurgeons that interpret or rely on imaging studies for the evaluation of neurological disorders. Radiologic technologists who perform these types of procedures will also find the program beneficial.
Physicians: Educational Symposia designates this live activity for a maximum of 18.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
About The Meeting:
This course is designed to address current topics in neuroimaging and the clinical management of neurological disease. Emphasis is placed on the role of imaging in pathology and trauma affecting the central nervous system. Imaging manifestation of disease, optimizing imaging techniques and the recent advanced applications of artificial intelligence (AI) and PET/MRI, traumatic brain injury and stroke imaging updates will be addressed.
Attendees should, at the completion of this course, be able to:
• Discuss the advances in neuroimaging applications and interpretation.
• Evaluate intracranial tumors, vascular abnormalities and traumatic brain injury.
• Discuss the clinical and imaging manifestations of neurodegenerative disease.
• Recognize image characteristics of common neurovascular disease processes.
• Utilize CTA and MRA in neuroradiology applications.
• Describe the changing role of imaging in the management of spine disease.
• Explain the clinical impact of artificial intelligence in neuroradiology.
Note: This Course is also available as Webcast.
Save the Date!
More Information Coming Soon
For the most updated conference information please visit the webpage: https://www.edusymp.com/product/details/1310
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- CME : 18.5
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine