12th Annual Symposium on Neurovascular Disease: Technology and Trials Update is organized by Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and will be held on Jan 25, 2020 at Hotel Casa del Mar, Santa Monica, California, United States of America.
Emergency Medicine, Family / General Medicine, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Surgery, Vascular Surgery.
Credit Designation Statement:
Cedars-Sinai Medical Center designates this Live Activity for a maximum of 8.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The 12th Annual Symposium on Neurovascular Disease: Technology and Trials Update will provide attendees with emerging technologies, including artificial intelligence in neurovascular imaging, endovascular robotics innovations, telemedicine and updates on stroke trials as a means of expediting the care of stroke patients. A special session dedicated to cerebral and carotid atherosclerotic disease will provide a broad range of updates addressing carotid stenting, intracranial artery imaging, ICAD stenting and the next phase of the ERSIAS bypass trial. After lunch, a session on the management of complex neurovascular challenges will cover aneurysms, pediatric cerebral AVMs, managing complex stroke patients and high acuity cerebral hemorrhage. The final session will offer case-based presentations exploring cardiac related stroke, venous sinus occlusion and complex case studies. An expert faculty has been assembled to discuss these important topics and the strategies to support healthcare professionals in delivering optimal care to their patients with neurovascular disease.
• Discuss the rationale behind surgical decision making and the various treatment modalities for managing complex brain aneurysms
• Use evidence-based approaches to the management of adult and pediatric patients with complex neurovascular conditions
• List some of the emerging technological advances in neurovascular imaging, endovascular innovations, and stroke care
• Evaluate updates in stenting, endovascular techniques, and clinical trials to enhance clinical decision-making and individualized care planning
• Examine unique case studies and the recommended strategies presented to address the clinical management of each.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Non-physicians - Registration Fee||10 Jan,2020||USD 130.00|
|Physicians - Registration Fee||10 Jan,2020||USD 255.00|
|Physicians - Registration Fee||24 Jan,2020||USD 280.00|
|Non-physicians - Registration Fee||24 Jan,2020||USD 150.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news