10th SEHA International Neonatology Conference is organized by Mena Conference and will be held from Mar 05 - 07, 2020 at Jumeirah At Etihad Towers, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
Who Should Attend:
• Medical Residents and Fellows
• Obstetrics & Gynecologists
• ER Physicians
• Family Physicians
• General Practitioners
• Respiratory Therapists
• Nurses, Midwives and all healthcare professionals that are interested in Neonatal Medicine
This year’s conference is endorsed by several international medical organizations and features outstanding national and international experts and known neonatologists from premier medical institutes in the United States and the United Arab Emirates.
The program will discuss the recent advances, as well as the approach and management of a wide range of common neonatal diseases in multiple subspecialties presented by world class neonatal staff with real expertise in order to create a platform for communication between leading experts and professionals in the arena of Neonatology.
The program will highlight what is new in neonatology, birth complications, neonatal cardiology, neonatal nutrition, neonatal infection, neonatal surgery, brain injury, neuroprotection quality, ethical issues and neonatology in future and many more other interesting topics, giving the opportunity to interact and share clinical and research experiences with colleagues in the neonatology community.
This unique Neonatal-Prenatal Conference also encourages the active participation of young researchers as we are hosting Poster Award Competition at the conference venue.
As the premier event, we have developed a high quality scientific program with your interests in mind. We have not only increased the number of opportunities for you to network with colleagues from across the region but also introduced more focused sessions that will feature cutting edge presentations, special panel discussions and livelier interaction with leaders and experts.
This forum provides an excellent chance to network with your peers, share views, exchange knowledge and establish academic and clinical collaborations.
Upon completion of this educational activity, participants will be able to:
• Overview the recent developments in the neonatal-perinatal medicine
• Discuss the most pressing neonatal conditions and the latest updates in common neonatal disorders
• Discuss therapeutic controversies and implications for clinical practice
• Review pathophysiology and problem-based in neonatal medicine
• Discuss new developments in treating conditions that are associated with morbidity and mortality in the neonate.
• Identify the importance of preventive approach in minimizing medical complications and optimizing developmental outcome
• Evaluate the role of new modes of ventilation
• Review updates in the strategies for controlling and preventing infections in the neonatal
• Discuss nutrition dilemmas
• Review updates in Jaundice
• Provide improved competency, performance and quality of care for newborns
|Contact No. :||+971 2 4919888
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Non SEHA Employees: Doctors Regular Fee||04 Mar,2020||AED 1800.00|
|Non SEHA Employees: Residents / Allied Health Professionals / Nurses Regular Fee||04 Mar,2020||AED 1000.00|
|SEHA Employees: Doctors Regular Fee||04 Mar,2020||AED 1200.00|
|SEHA Employees: Residents / Allied Health Professionals / Nurses Regular Fee||04 Mar,2020||AED 900.00|