Wound Closure, Procedures & More is organized by Suture & More and will be held from May 17 - 18, 2019 at Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America.
Join us for a 2-Day hands-on, interactive workshp in Nashville TN.
Day 1: Wound closures & More: Sutures, staples, wound adhesive, digital blocks and more.
Day 2: Procedures & More: Joint reduction, foreign body removal, I&D, dental blocks and more.
You will receive a suture kit including suture pad, suture tools and sutures for in class instruction and to take home for more practice.
This course include one day of Sutures & More (8.0 hrs CEU) and one day of Procedures & More (7.0 hrs CEU).
By the end of Day 1, you will be able to:
• Describe types of wound closures and appropriate application
• Describe and perform digital blocks
• Discuss and choose proper anesthesia, pharmacology and wound complications
• Demonstrate proper wound closure using various wound closure techniques
• Perform various suture techniques
• Discuss proper documentation and follow up care
• You will receive your own suture tools, sutures and a life-like suture pad to continue practicing at home
By the end of Day 2, you will be able to:
• Perform joint reductions (digits, nursemaid's, etc.)
• Remove ingrown toenails
• Perform finger procedures (paronychia, subungual hematoma, etc)
• Remove skin foreign bodies (fish hook, tick, splinter, ring, etc.)
• Remove foreign bodies from eyes, ears and nose
• Perform Digital blocks
• Perform I&D
• Choose appropriate anesthesia
• Describe appropriate after care
• You will receive a scalpel and skin-like pad to continue I&D practice at your leisure
Note - This course is limited to 40 students, so register early to ensure a spot.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||6154984284
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Conference Fee||16 May,2019||USD 600.00|