Western Orthopaedic Association (WOA) 83rd Annual Meeting is organized by Western Orthopaedic Association (WOA) and will be held from Jul 31 - Aug 03, 2019 at Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel and Spa on Del Monte Golf Course, Monterey, California, United States of America.
The 83rd Annual Meeting of the Western Orthopaedic Association has been developed primarily for orthopedic and trauma surgeons and allied health professionals with a practice profile that is exclusively musculoskeletal.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons and the Western Orthopaedic Association. The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons designates this live activity for a maximum of 24 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
• 16 CME Credits for Scientific Program
• 5 CME Credits for Scientific Poster and E-Poster Sessions
• 3 CME Credits for Multimedia Education Sessions
Physician’s Assistants can receive up to 24 credit hours toward Continuing Education Credits. AAPA accepts American Medical Association Category I, Level 1 CME credit for the Physician’s Recognition Award from organizations accredited by the ACCME.
Exchange of scientific information is vital to continuing professional development; therefore, the Program Committee of the WOA has selected multiple research papers and invited nationally respected speakers to present practice-related techniques and findings in orthopaedic surgery that cover a breath of topics in a variety orthopedic specialty areas.
Educational objectives, in multiple orthopedic subfields including Hip and Knee Arthroplasty, Orthopaedic Trauma, Sports Medicine, Hand Surgery, and Foot/Ankle Surgery, will be addressed through a combination of symposia, research paper presentations, and E-posters, as well as multimedia education. After reviewing annual needs assessment, the program committee of the WOA has created a program for 2019 that will afford Orthopaedic Physicians and their Allied Health Professional Colleagues the opportunity to:
• Foster a collegial and stimulating exchange of ideas between the research presenters, symposia faculty, and attendees through podium and rapid-fire paper presentations, instructional symposia, case-based discussions, multimedia educational sessions, and poster and E-poster exhibits.
• Describe and employ an outcome-based rationale for the treatment of both common and complex orthopedic conditions.
• Discuss the current procedures and trends in the treatment of degenerative and traumatic musculoskeletal conditions with non-operative management or operative intervention, as required, be that using arthroscopic or open procedures.
• Increase knowledge and facility in managing frequently encountered hand, foot, and ankle disorders.
• Critically assess the utility of recently introduced orthopedic procedures.
• Describe and discuss methods to maximize patient safety and minimize complications.
• Review current controversies in pain control for orthopedic conditions.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||866-962-1388|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Non Member Physician Fee||30 Jul,2019||USD 1,095.00|
|Non Member Moderator/Presenter Fee||30 Jul,2019||USD 695.00|
|New 2019 WOA Member Fee||30 Jul,2019||Free|
|WOA Member Physician Fee||30 Jul,2019||USD 695.00|
|Senior Active Member Fee||30 Jul,2019||USD 400.00|
|Active Duty Military Physician Fee||30 Jul,2019||USD 200.00|
|Allied Health Professional Member Fee||30 Jul,2019||USD 200.00|
|Allied Health Professional Non Member Fee||30 Jul,2019||USD 200.00|
|Resident/Fellow Fee||30 Jul,2019||USD 200.00|
|Medical Student Fee||30 Jul,2019||USD 200.00|
Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel and Spa on Del Monte Golf Course
1 Old Golf Course Rd
Monterey, California, United States of America
Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel & Spa On Del Monte Golf Course,
1 Old Golf Course Road,
Monterey, California, United States of America 93940,
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news